Thursday, December 19, 2013

Birthday Treasure Hunt!!!


Wow! Birthday is turning around! Thanks to my sister and several of you I decided to stop wallowing in my disappointments and pity and prayed that God would take me on a birthday treasure hunt in the airport!!!! I just met my very first treasure!!!! I had about 4 pages of specific revelation about her from God and it ALL ended up being accurate! My first words about her were "purple shirt, dread-like brown hair, freckles..." Crazy accurate physically, spiritually, and in many other ways!!! This led to healings and freedom and breakthrough!!! Not to mention new friendships! We exchanged info and are going to send updates on answers to prayer! Wow!!!!! So far this delay ROCKS!!!! Jesus, you sly beautiful you!!!!! More!!!! Lets bring some children home!!!! Lets restore families!!! Heal hearts!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment