Sunday, October 6, 2013

Beautiful Visions

"I will be found by you." - Jeremiah 29:14 Ready or not--- here I come!!! 

"Yesterday, I had a vision of sitting on the lap of Jesus. He was squeezing me so tight and I was a little girl again, with straight blonde hair, and only smiles. Then we started dancing and I turned into a beautiful bride with a veil running down the back of my head. I danced with Jesus and then I danced with the Father and his hand was so big, mine looked like a child's hand or a babies'. He had broad shoulders that could carry the world, and he dimmed his eyes down so I could see a little bit what they were like. They were just light....burning light and when he started to turn them back up, I had to look away because it was too bright. He told me that I was small. Really small. And that when we all made messes it was no big deal to him. Like changing a diaper. He told me I was more precious than silver and more costly than gold. He placed a garment of white righteousness over me and a long purple scarf of dignity and royalty over my shoulders. He called me His."

This is just a portion of this vision that I had on Friday morning during our house worship time.  This vision lasted for about 20-30 minutes and one of the sweetest encounters I have ever had with the Lord.  Much of it was spent just sitting there, crying and soaking up the love God has for me and over me.

I encourage you all this week, to get before the Lord in worship or stillness, and ask him to show you more of Himself.  I asked to have eyes that see and ears that hear.  I imagined that we were in a field together and I asked him how he saw me.  This vision I had came out of me asking Jesus REAL questions, and him answering.

I think sometimes we don't encounter God, have dreams and visions, or see the power of God in our life because we are used to praying TO God...instead of talking WITH him.

He wants to talk WITH you today.  He wants to hear your questions...and he longs to answer them.

He wants a conversation and relationship!

Let's all practice more in hearing his voice today and responding with all of our hearts!!!

Love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment