Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Tired but Toasty

You know that feeling you get after a bubble bath in the winter time and you go put on fresh flannel pajamas, some slippers and curl up with a great book and some hot cocoa?????!?!?


COZY!

That's the word and that's how I feel.  My room is not put together completely yet, but I have already jumped in to the community here at Destiny House and am loving it!  The girls are wonderful, unique, and so SO inviting.  I miss my roomies and friends in Indy but it is nice to know God has prepared doors and relationships here as well!

We had registration today and it was great.  I met a great girl in line named Olga and also another lady from Germany named Nicole.  Nicole is an artist and Olga is hilarious.  So they both related to me in different ways and I am so excited about all of the relationships to form this year!  :-)

I'm so tired so I can't write much but PLEASE PRAY for me to find a part time job!  I have a job interview with Dick's Sporting Goods next week and I also applied for Lane Bryant today.  I am probably going to need to get TWO part time jobs to pay for all of my expenses.  Working for Lane Bryant part time will only cover about half.  But pray I get that job!  I've always loved working for them in the past and they offer excellent discounts if I need to get any clothes after I lose a TON OF WEIGHT this year!!!!

Love you all!

More updates soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment